INCENTIVIZE YOUR AUDIENCE
Use the power of the crowd to reduce distribution, transfer and promotional costs by up to 90% with our decentralized solution.The platform is a direct link to an active community financially incentivized to engage with your advertising, vett your events and more.
Sign up for launch news and get notified about when you can get the wheels turning and sell some tickets.
EARN CREDITS AND ATTEND EVENTS
Join our active community of event vetters, who earn and redeem credits by vetting and attending events, writing reviews for events they’ve already attended and watching advertisements for events they might want to attend later.
Sign up for launch news and be notified about when you can start earning credits and attending events.
HOW IT WORKS
with TIX Tokens
TICKETS YOU CAN TRUST
Utilising Ethereum-based blockchain, Blocktix provides a simple and secure solution to distribute counterfeit-proof event tickets as well as facilitate trustless p2p transfers of ownership.
The smart contracts are provably secure and undergo rigorous external security auditing.
payment and fees
Our fees are designed to eliminate spam, incentivize token holders and reduce ticket scalping
Blocktix fees compensate token holders participating in the event/advertising verification process, to discourage for-profit ticket trading (scalping) on the P2P exchange, and to incentivise mobile application users to view event advertisements. There should be no expectation of profit from TIX token ownership or from the Blocktix system.
The Blocktix platform will require TIX Tokens to be used as a system access fee as well as to introduce new events to the event feed. TIX tokens will also be required to place in-application advertising. TIX and/or ETH tokens will be necessary to facilitate ticket purchases and P2P transfers. The hosting, transfer and marketing fees will be distributed to TIX token holders who participate in the event/advertisment verification process which will be available to all TIX holders on the platform
Everette HarpAdvisorEverette Harp is a Jazz saxophonist who has been in the music industry for over 25 years. Everette is one of the most renowned Jazz artists of his time, continuing to play and tour with many celebrated artists. Everette will be working with Blocktix as both an ambassador and helping to guide our promotional event strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Ticket distribution services (Ticketmaster, Eventbrite) are used to simplify the ticketing process and to protect against fraud. The associated surcharge for these distribution services can be up to 15% of the ticket value.
- Intermediary services such as Stubhub are used in the p2p secondary market to combat fraud and counterfeiting losses. Industry wide, fraud losses exceed $1 billion annually. Many P2P transfer intermediaries charge excessive fees to both buyers and sellers.
- A variety of advertising mediums and services are used to sell available tickets to an event. Advertising costs for an event regularly exceeds 20% of the event's overall budget. Utilizing Ethereum smart contracts, Blocktix offers a near perfect solution to many of the current challenges facing event hosting businesses.
- Blocktix will focus on primer artists and DJs popular with the 18-34 demographic.
- The concerts will be held in venues near college campuses, capable of hosting 10,000 to 15,000 attendees, initially concentrated in California.
- Most events will be festival style as popular with the 18-34 demographic.
- The attendees will be required to purchase tickets through the Blocktix application, with ETH/ TIX as the only accepted methods of payment.
- Budgets for the events will range from $650,000 - $900,000 depending on artists and venues.
- With a $3million events budget from the crowdsale funding, Blocktix could host as many as 20 events adding 200,000-300,000 users to the Blocktix system (this will be determined by popularity of events). How will mainstream users learn crypto? An onboarding exchange portal will be developed